Accessibility Statement for Paradise Watersports Rentals
Paradise Watersports Rentals is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
- Paradise Watersports Rentals takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Paradise Watersports Rentals Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Hire outside consultants to manually scan our site to uncover elements not discovered by the AQA tool as well as to provide additional recommendations for greater compliance.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Paradise Watersports Rentals Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Paradise Watersports Rentals Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Paradise Watersports Rentals Website:
- Phone: 305-465-1491
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours. Over weekends, vacations, and holidays, there may be a longer response time.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Paradise Watersports Rentals Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox are all compatible browsers.
Accessibility of Paradise Watersports Rentals Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Paradise Watersports Rentals Website, there may be some limitations. Our website is built using the content management system, WordPress. Plugins are third-party developed tools and we do not have the capability to have these fixed. We have reached out to the third-party developer and have made them aware of the ADA non-compliance issue.
Please contact us if you observe an issue.
Jeff D. Vastola, Esq.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 1 business day and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Paradise Watersports Rentals, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Statement updated: November 28, 2022